Hennes & Mauritz's quarterly sales including VAT rose by 9% in domestic currencies. The company's quarterly profit declined 30% as dollar increased over local currencies.
Apparel retailer Esprit Holdings attributed the loss in 2012 to a sluggish European market and increased competition from other brand names such as Zara and Hennes & Mauritz.
In a surprising but laudable move, multinational retail company Walmart released changes on its 2014 healthcare package, including a provision for LGBT employees to elect domestic spouses in health insurance.
Skylanders action figures sales surpass all action-figure sales in the US and Europe, according to Activision Publishing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value