Suresh Prabhu, railway minister of India, on Thursday, unveiled the rail budget for 2016-2017 in the Lok Sabha. The minister increased the quota for women and senior citizens in railway coaches.
New York, US-based social media management firm Sprinklr has bought Austin, Texas-based social analytics company Dachis Group for an undisclosed sum to obtain technology that will help their product accelerate in the market.
India-based travel booking website MakeMyTrip bought Amsterdam, Netherlands-based hotel booking portal EasyToBook in a deal valued at around $5 million to increase its revenue through online hotel bookings.
UK-based investment fund Pearson Affordable Learning Fund has backed Delhi-based education startup Avanti Learning Centres to develop a system that will help students from low-income families prepare for college entrance tests.
Mumbai-based startup Birds Eye Systems raised an undisclosed sum in a Series A round from Matrix Partners India for the expansion of its traffic monitoring brand Traffline.
Muthoot Finance announced the construction of new ATMs to expand its operations.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value