David Byttow, the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of anonymous messaging app Secret, said his company is firmly against bullying even if he does not see a lot of cyberbullying in the platform now, TechCrunch reported.
San Francisco, US-based secret-sharing mobile app Secret is set to raise $10 million in venture capital in a funding round led by Google Ventures that will give the startup a $40-million valuation.
Former Square Wallet technical lead David Byttow and former Google product manager Chrys Bader-Wechseler are raising USD1.2 million in seed funding for their new startup called Secret.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value