David Byttow, the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of anonymous messaging app Secret, said his company is firmly against bullying even if he does not see a lot of cyberbullying in the platform now, TechCrunch reported.
San Francisco, US-based secret-sharing mobile app Secret is set to raise $10 million in venture capital in a funding round led by Google Ventures that will give the startup a $40-million valuation.
Former Square Wallet technical lead David Byttow and former Google product manager Chrys Bader-Wechseler are raising USD1.2 million in seed funding for their new startup called Secret.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM