India is using its wide biometric ID system, the Aadhar database, to bring banking services access to more of its people. An Indian bank already introduced an ATM where people can use their Aadhar ID number or ID card to make transactions instead of a PIN.
A massive data collection system that Wall Street's industry-funded watchdog is pushing in order to ramp up oversight would cost clearing firms $680 million to build, plus other costs to the industry that far exceed the regulator's initial estimates, a major trade group said on Monday.
Larry Ellison, co-founder and leader of Oracle Corp (ORCL.N) for almost four decades, stepped aside as chief executive on Thursday, to be replaced by co-CEOs Safra Catz and Mark Hurd, but stressed that nothing at the business software company will change.
Clustrix announces the new funding worth $10M from HighBar.
Calpers, a US $259 billion fund, delays the launching of its database that would make known information about their pensioners.
To prevent cross border issues, the European Banking Authority stands to create a database on bankers and key bank functions for sharing between countries.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value