GlaxoSmithKline may have closed one chapter in a saga of corruption allegations by accepting a $489 million fine in China, but the drugmaker has its work cut out to win back skeptical investors.
Pepsico CEO says that India has degraded from 'must invest' to 'must deal with' because of infrastructure issues such as corruption and unclear taxation policy.
Bo Xilai's political supporters have formed a political party named Zhi Xhian Party where Bo Xilai was named as 'chairman for life'.
Embraer under fire for corruption charges in the Dominican Republic.
Foreign companies in China strengthened their compliance of laws as authorities continue their antitrust and corruption probes.
As the company faces an investigation on corruption under the previous leadership, the new management of PetroChina is seeking to distance itself from the legacy of its former chairman.
China's corruption goes on overdrive with PetroChina officials falling in its wake.
The corruption trial of former politician Bo Xilai showcased the extent and pervasiveness of corruption in China.
China's official news outlet said that more foreign pharmaceutical firms in the country could face the possibility of getting investigated for corruption.
India sends investigation team to Italy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen