GlaxoSmithKline may have closed one chapter in a saga of corruption allegations by accepting a $489 million fine in China, but the drugmaker has its work cut out to win back skeptical investors.
Pepsico CEO says that India has degraded from 'must invest' to 'must deal with' because of infrastructure issues such as corruption and unclear taxation policy.
Bo Xilai's political supporters have formed a political party named Zhi Xhian Party where Bo Xilai was named as 'chairman for life'.
Embraer under fire for corruption charges in the Dominican Republic.
Foreign companies in China strengthened their compliance of laws as authorities continue their antitrust and corruption probes.
As the company faces an investigation on corruption under the previous leadership, the new management of PetroChina is seeking to distance itself from the legacy of its former chairman.
China's corruption goes on overdrive with PetroChina officials falling in its wake.
The corruption trial of former politician Bo Xilai showcased the extent and pervasiveness of corruption in China.
China's official news outlet said that more foreign pharmaceutical firms in the country could face the possibility of getting investigated for corruption.
India sends investigation team to Italy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey