GM is now launching Chevrolet's new car model which is more affordable than those other cars.
GM is about to roll out yet another recall program, this time affecting 47300 vehicles in North America. The leading automaker has found issues with the brake nut that could lead to failure of this vital function. This is nowhere close to the first time the company called back its cars for some fix, and seems it won't be the last either.
The latest technology is introducing many of the new features embedded in vehicles to enhance the convenience of the drivers. Ford may not be the first but also not the last one, has also marked its position in the list of advanced technology vehicles.
Russian businessman Oleg Deripaska's GAZ Group is in talks with at least six foreign car producers to let them use its idle capacity after General Motors Co pulled out of the market, GAZ Chairman Siegfried Wolf said.
U.S. consumer demand for new vehicles began to thaw in March, especially for luxury cars and big trucks, but not every carmaker participated in the uptick.
General Motors (GM.N) and Chinese partner SAIC Motor Corp (600104.SS) will soon announce a joint push into Indonesia, using their no-frills Wuling brand to establish a beachhead in Southeast Asia’s biggest market and from there tackle other markets in the region.
General Motors Co said on Friday it was recalling 524,384 cars and sport utility vehicles globally in two actions dealing with potential latch problems and loose parts and would stop sales of two new truck models with potential air bag defects.
Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
November is here and before you know it, we will find ourselves in the midst of the holiday hustle and bustle. Before running off to the department stores to stock up on holiday presents for others, take a moment to make sure you're getting the best deal on a new car this month.
Chevrolet unveiled the seventh generation 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Last minute buyers paid premium for vintage Chevrolet cars at an auction in Nebraska.
The production of next-gen Chevrolet Cruze will be delayed by a year after sources familiar with the deal said that it's more likely to start in December 2015.
General Motors wanted to compete with Japanese auto-makers who dominate Indonesia by launching its no-frills Spin van.
GM expands interests in South Korea.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump