Undo Software has received a third round of investment worth $1.25 million led by the co-founder of Skype Jaan Tallinn and existing investors in the company including the Cambridge Angels.
London, UK-based idea management startup Wazoku landed £750,000 in a venture funding led by Campbridge Angels and New Model Venture Capital to fund its product development and growth efforts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Al Humaidi Family of Kuwait: An Entrepreneurial Family to Watch
- History of Changing the Treatment of Diseases With the Help of Biomedicine.
- UN Ambassador & Forbes Honoree Chrissybil Boulin is Transforming Education
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.