American billionaire, Robert Bass, established Aerion in 2004. The company with engineering support from Airbus will formally launch the AS2 program next year. Currently, the Reno,based company is searching for manufacturing facility to start building its Aerion supersonic jet. This will become new supersonic jet after Concorde retirement in 2003.
Eigg, a small island which is part of Scotland's Hebrides archipelago, wants to be the world's first 100% renewable energy place by replacing current diesel generators with a network of wind turbines, hydroelectric plants, and solar panels as sources of electricity.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy