Hedge funds in Asia witnessed losses the most in January 2016. The financial markets sell-off in the month made hedge funds suffer losses over 10 percent. Asia-focused hedge funds recorded losses of 3.1 percent indicating the worst beginning since 2008.
Groupo BTG Pactual SA has been witnessed to tatter due to decrease in asset value it manages. To maintain the cash flow and remain profitable in the slower economy of Brazil, the Sao Paolo based bank has adopted some cost-cutting measures including job and bonus cuts.
Google Ventures released its year-end data and, and TechCrunch noted that it has done tremendously, quieting critics who had said that the investment arm of Google Inc had not secured any major deals like with Twitter and Pinterest.
Foresight Group invested GBP3.5 million in the buy-in management buyout of Aerospace Tooling.
COO Duncan O'Rourke leads his company in his new business enterprise in Europe's best hotels.
assets under management (AUM) in Asia ex-Japan & Australia, are expected to nearly double to US$4 trillion by 2015.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan