Cupertino, US-based smartphone giant Apple launched its iPhone trade-in program in Germany to allow its customers to purchase a new iPhone at a discounted price when they trade in a qualifying old device.
Berlin, Germany-based social reading app Readmill confirmed that San Francisco, US-based cloud storage giant Dropbox acqui-hired it for $8 million in combined stock and cash, with plans to shut it down later.
San Francisco, US-based online restaurant reservation service OpenTable will shut down Los Altos, California-based restaurant recommendation app Ness, which it acquired in February, on April 21.
Internet giant Yahoo continued its seemingly endless acquisition spree by buying New York, US-based app maker Wander for an undisclosed amount, with the latter's Days photo sharing app to continue operating as a standalone entity.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value