The Biggest Hedge Fund Paydays Of 2016, From Charter Communications To Natural Gas
The RFC will be reporting its next earning early next year.
The absence of strong regulatory governments only strengthens the need for IG investments to enable deals that create wealth. In many respects, the cross-border innovations in how wealth is created, including deals in which digital information is the most substantive asset via data licensing, big data analytics, etc., will succeed or fail based on how well trust is established in the business data.
CEOs salaries nationwide in U.S. has shown a declining trend in 2015, the biggest drop since the financial crisis. Some factors including the decrease in pension gains contributed to the decreasing in CEO pay.
Analysts said Apple could attain a trillion-dollar valuation considering the company's current services, products and investments for the future.
Steve Milunovich, an analyst from UBS, said Apple's iPhone M would outsell the company's flagship smartphone iPhone 5s next year.
According to Singapore's GIC, China's credit crunch will have great effects on many economies worldwide.
The second quarter earnings of LinkedIn impressed Wall Street which resulted to 7.5% increase in the company's shares' price.
HTC was considered as the "biggest victim" by an industry analysis from Citi.
According to analysts, core business problems will cause to company to ultimately crumble despite its tactical move to exit its online gambling venture.
Analysts said that Apple's business strategies and continuous innovation would be the key to the company's success in the future.
BlackBerry could turn things around if the company's restructuring, product improvement and marketing strategy would succeed.
According to analysts, the future of Barnes & Noble is bleak due to plunging sales and market shares including higher expenses than earnings.
According to analysts, Microsoft's current problem is not its products but its marketing strategies.
Analysts said that the telecom operators' plan to slash subsidies would boost iPhone sales.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach