Beijing-based Cheetah Mobile Inc. filed an initial public offering with US regulators and appointed JP Mogran, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Capital and Morgan Stanley to be the underwriters for the deal.
Belgium-based Materialise NV has filed for an initial public offering with US regulators on Wednesday, according to a report from Reuters.
Russian payment transfer company QIWI announced floating an additional 8.2 million shares following 12.5 American depository shares it had floated earlier this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders