Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has sold another 14 million company shares worth around $2.4 billion.
Amazon is set to replace Walgreens Boots Alliance in the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has disclosed his sale of nearly 12 million shares of the company's stock, amounting to a massive value of over $2 billion.
What is Jeff Bezos' net worth? The Amazon founder is on the verge of surpassing tech billionaire Elon Musk as the world's wealthiest person.
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is planning to sell as many as 50 million shares in the online retail and cloud services company.
Amazon on Thursday unveiled its new AI-powered shopping assistant, called Rufus.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has initiated an inquiry into the substantial investments made by tech giants Microsoft, Amazon, and Google in AI startups like OpenAI and Anthropic.
Amazon has launched a new AI tool designed to quickly answer customer queries about a product.
Amazon has informed its users that it will stop accepting Venmo as a payment method starting January 10.
Amazon has unveiled its latest venture into the world of artificial intelligence (AI) by introducing a new chatbot called Q.
October has reportedly witnessed a notable surge in early Black Friday discounts, surpassing levels seen in previous years.
Amazon has cut more than 180 jobs in its Amazon Games division as part of reshaping its presence in the gaming industry.
What Google, Microsoft, and Amazon did this week in the race to be everyone’s favorite virtual assistant
Amazon's video-streaming service Prime Video has been launched globally, bringing most of its popular contents to more viewers worldwide. Subscribers will have to pay half the price ($2.99) for the first six months, and the original price of $5.99 for the following months.
Amazon had already announced Amazon Web Service which has a wide range of services available from London.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Pfizer Agrees to Pay $93 Million to Settle Lipitor Cholesterol Drug Antitrust Lawsuit