Shares in British online fashion retailer ASOS (ASOS.L), which have fallen sharply in recent months after profit warnings and a warehouse fire, jumped on Wednesday on an unconfirmed report of a U.S. bid for a stake in the business.
German venture capital firm Rocket Internet and Zalando, Europe's biggest specialist online fashion retailer, are both on the brink of announcing plans to list on the Frankfurt stock exchange, several sources with knowledge of the matter said.
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O) unveiled a $10 credit-card reader and mobile app for brick-and-mortar businesses on Wednesday, marking the latest step by the U.S. online retailer to expand its presence in the physical world.
There is power in a great logo. Whether they are plain and simple or colorful and exuberant, the logo’s capability to bring a company extensive brand recognition and distinction is undeniable. They aim to get the trust, respect and energy in the forefront of consumers’ thoughts.
Amazon.com Inc will offer 3D printing services that allow customers to customize and build earrings, bobble head toys and other items from third-party sellers using a new personalization option on its website.
Netflix Inc said on Monday its quarterly profit more than doubled, boosted by strong growth in U.S. and international subscribers as a price increase for its most popular U.S. video streaming plan did not deter new users.
Taiwan's Acer Inc 2353.TW detailed its long-touted push into cloud computing on Thursday, as the struggling computer maker responds to a shrinking PC market by pitting itself against cloud leaders Amazon.com Inc AMZN.O andGoogle Inc GOOGL.O.
Satya Nadella has enjoyed a fairly smooth ride in his first 100 days as Microsoft Corp chief executive, but he risks hitting a rough patch next week when he unveils the latest models of the tepidly received Surface tablet.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (IPO-ALIB.N) has struck one of its largest deals with a U.S. e-commerce company, agreeing to help Amazon.com (AMZN.O) rival ShopRunner expand into China.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd may be making its debut on Wall Street later this summer, but it's certainly no stranger to the investors of Silicon Valley.
According to a court filing yesterday, Nebula has taken in USD3.5 million worth of new debt financing from undisclosed investors, reported Venture Beat.
According to Bloomberg's Billionaire Index, the selloff of technology shares caused the wealthiest men in Silicon Valley to lose USD11.5 billion.
Liberty Media announced selling a controlling stake in Barnes & Noble without disclosing the price and the potential bidders for the transaction, said a Reuters report.
San Jose, Costa Rica-based healthy food startup Natural Sins sells baked snacks made of real fruits and vegetables in a bid to help fight obesity.
Granada, Spain-based gifting startup Giftri mines web consumers' Facebook data, including Likes and Interests, to come up with personalized gift recommendations that gift-senders can buy from Amazon.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Gets Confronted by NATO Ally Leader on Claim About the Military Alliance, Fact-Checked by His Own Platform
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- Donald Trump Latest Gaffe: Ex-President Confuses Barack Obama for Joe Biden Again, Fueling Age Concerns
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh