European privacy watchdogs is now assessing the Privacy Shield framework that would regulate the EU-U.S. relations in privacy protection. It’s likely that the EU watchdogs will ask for another review to be conducted in 2018, when a new a new EU data protection law comes into force.
Microsoft has became the first major U.S. tech company to endorse the Privacy Shield agreement between EU and the U.S. The company agreed to discuss the framework of data protection further with the EU officials soon.
China's eighth largest investment bank, Guosen Securities, has clarified on behalf of its unit that there's no default on its offshore debt. The trustee of the offshore bond Bank of New York Mellon (BNY) had earlier warned bondholders of a possible default.
A tentative deal was reached by the Californian government over a statewide minimum wage of $15 an hour. No specific information has been conveyed yet but labor unions will pursue their initiatives. Gov. Jerry Brown and his advisers are still debating about the wage increase that would mean an additional expenditure for the government as it already pays for the worker's services for the disabled.
The World Trade Organization adopted the first worldwide trade reform in its history on Thursday, after years of stalemate, months of deadlock and a final day's delay following an eleventh-hour objection.
The United States is in the midst of renewing its 35-year-old commitment to supply Israel with oil in emergency situations after the pact expired on Tuesday, a U.S. State Department official said.
Mexico and the United States reached a deal on Monday to avert potentially steep duties on Mexican sugar imports to the United States in talks that went down to the last minute.
BlackRock will be ending its worldwide analyst survey program as part of its agreement with the office of the New York Attorney General, Reuters reported.
The two banks for middle market advisory services have merged to provide a wider range of portfolio services to its clientele.
Only the issues of sovereign guarantees by Pakistan for the purchases of gas from India hinder the finalization of the agreement between the two countries.
A soon to be named company would comprise of 7,300 miles of pipeline and storage and trucking facilities.
For the price of USD4.85 billion, AT&T sells off and leases telecommunications assets to Crown Castle Int'l.
Presented evidence on another case is being used as evidence to prove Barclays' hand in the recent LIbOR rigging scandal.
Swiss Re set to formalize a USD425 million investment for 12.3% of FWD.
The therapeutic protein molecule Anticalin would be the subject of the an agreement between Zydus and Pieris.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says
- A Tale of Leadership in Healthcare Finance — Meet Terence Mills
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business