Private equity firms, including General Atlantic Partners, Actis Capital, Baring Private Equity Partners Asia and Apax Partners, are reportedly in talks with the principal owners of Credit Analysis and Research Ltd. CARE's top three shareholders are seeking to divest a 32% to 38% stake in the credit ratings company.
Private equity firm CVC Capital Partners will invest over $200 million for a stake in Chinese education company EIC Group. CVC will buy the stake from rival investment firm Actis Capital.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday, including Fortum, National Vision, Saipem, CTT, MTS, Southern Pacific, Warrnambool, Verbund, Bakkafrost, Popular and Marathon Oil.
Ugandan energy company Umeme Ltd. obtained USD190 million in funding from the International Finance Corporation, Standard Chartered Bank and Stanbic bank. The long-term loan would be used for the company's capital investment program.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms