Today, Roadrunner Transportation Systems announced its acquisition of YES Trans Inc. valued approximately USD1.2 million in cash.
Sources said the Oil & Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) would be buying a 12% stake in the Brazilian oil field owned by Petroleo Brasileiro (Petrobras).
Sources told Reuters that shareholders of Smithfield Foods Inc was close to approving the Chinese company's USD 4.7 billion offer.
Huntsman Corp said it would be buying the titanium dioxide pigment business of Rockwood Holdings for USD 1.1 billion.
Sun Capital Partners, headed by Marc Leder, was reportedly interested in placing a bid on The Jones Group's department stores.
Clean Harbors, a Massachusetts-based environmental services company, acquired Evergreen Oil in a USD60 million deal.
In a joint statement on Monday, Packaging Corp. of America (PCA) agreed to purchase Boise Inc. for an aggregate transaction value of USD1.995 billion.
In a USD12.55 per share purchase, Boise Inc would serve to increase the capacity of the Packaging Corp of America.
For an undisclosed amount, Vance Street Capital purchases Lark Engineering to complement an earlier acquisition.
Today, Quintiles said it had completed its purchase of Novella Clinical as stated in the previously announced agreement.
Today, Splunk Inc. announced entering into a definitive agreement to acquire BugSense Inc, a leading analytics solution provider for machine data generated by mobile devices.
USMD Holdings announced today its acquisition of 17.96% ownership interest in USMD Hospital at Arlington that increased the ownership of the physician-led integrated healthcare system to 45.4%.
Australia's Link Group recently acquired superannuation administration software provider Syncsoft.
JPMorgan Chase Co., Bank of America Corp. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. would not be able to get out from their financial commitments to a buyout of retailer Rue 21 by private equity firm Apax Partners.
Today, Molex Incorporated announced the completed purchase of FCT Electronics Group.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois