The new deadline is now at October 31 for the acquisition of Vivendi's shareholdings in Maroc Telecom by Etisalat.
Greencoat, fresh from its IPO, purchases two wind farm projects from BayWa at a total cost of GBP70 million.
A source told Bloomberg that a unit of Goldman Sachs and two Denmark-based pension funds were close to purchasing a stake in Denmark utility Dong Energy.
A Reuters report said that Japanese-based firm Toray Industries Inc would be purchasing US-based company Zoltek Companies Inc for USD584 million.
Automattic, Inc, parent company of open source blogging and content management system service WordPress, announced in a blog post that it had acquired content sharing technology startup Cloudup with no financial details disclosed.
TVV Capital's acquisition of Pitonyak Machinery Corp serves to complement an earlier acquisition for the buyout firm.
In a statement today, ebay Inc announced that it had agreed to acquire Braintree for around USD800 million in cash.
American Industrial Partners would be acquiring Flow International Corporation in a deal worth more than USD 200 million.
Founders of the Eurasian Natural Resources Corp (ENRC) won 95.99% in shareholder approval on the takeover of the company.
PT XL Axiata would be buying PT Axis Telekom Indonesia from Saudi Telekom through cash and debt repayment.
CI Financial acquired the majority stake in Marret Asset, with an option to purchase the remained after three years.
Orthopedic devices seller Stryker Corp announced that it had agreed to acquire Mako Surgical Corp for USD 1.65 billion.
The Carlyle Group purchases the Metropolitan Real Estate Equity Management LLC.
Sources told Bloomberg that billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov's Onexim Group was thinking of bidding for a stake in Uralkali.
Newmont Mining Corp CEO Gary Goldberg said they were looking at potential mine acquisitions as the value of gold fell.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Reacts to Vladimir Putin's Comments That He Prefers Joe Biden Over Him in the White House
- Russia's Vladimir Putin Says Russian Scientists Are Close to Creating Cancer Vaccines
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Avoids Taiwan for Foxconn's 50th; COO Attends Instead
- Microsoft Catches Hackers From Russia, China, North Korea, Iran Using OpenAI Tools to Improve Their Cyberattacks
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks