The largest US life insurer New York Life Insurance Co purchases Dexia Asset Management.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group recently acquired similar Dropbox service Kanbox for an undisclosed amount.
ProAssurance Corp announced that it would be buying Eastern Insurance Holdings for USD 205 million.
Patrizia Immobilien announced it had agreed to buy 36 offices valued at EUR 800 million from CA Immobilien Anlagen.
Today, Dealertrack announced signing an agreement to acquire VINtek in a deal valued approximately USD53.4 million.
B2Gold Corp said the company had seen good deals for possible acquisitions in the next 12 months, according to a Bloomberg report.
Lloyds' TSB business had received early approaches from private equity firms, according to a report by City A.M.
Crescent Real Estate Holdings sold the properties it had bought in 2009 to ride the real estate market recovery.
The Federal Trade Commission stamps seal of approval for the acquisition of Arbitron, the radio audience measuring firm, by Nielsen, the television measuring giant.
JP Liquids LLC announced the acquisition of Highway Pipeline Inc's assets through an agreement recently formalized.
In its first acquisition in the country, L'Oreal recently announced the acquisition of Cheryl's Cosmeceuticals to enhance its product line.
South African billionaire John Rupert bought Mystery for ZAR 40 million.
Sources told Bloomberg that LVMH was already nearing a stake purchase in Anderson.
Roche Holding AG's CEO Severin Schwan said the company won't raise any credit financing after a report from the DealReporter said Roche would acquire BioMarin Pharmaceuticals.
Sentry Equipment Corp. announced its acquisition of Accurate Tool Company assets.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It