Analysts said Sanofi could buy back its L'Oreal shares with cheap debt to boost earnings.
According to a Forbes news magazine report by contributor Peter Cohan, Western Digital's subsidiary HGST bought Virident, a flash storage supplier, for USD685 million in cash.
Media reports said US private equity firm KKR was considering an alliance with a Japanese government-backed investment fund for its bid of the healthcare unit of Panasonic.
British telecommunications giant Vodafone Group announced on Thursday that it had secured at least 75% shareholder backing for the approval of the EUR7.7 billion or USD10.2 billion takeover bid for Kabel Deutschland.
In separate statements made public today, Fresenius SE and Rhoen-Klinikum AG agreed on a USD4.1 billion acquisition deal of 43 hospitals in Europe.
Bruker Corporation announced today its acquisition of Prairie Technologies Inc, a provider of life sciences fluorescence microscopy products.
Tradeweb Markets announced signing an agreement to acquire BonDesk Group LLC. without disclosing the financial terms of the deal.
NetMediaEurope acquired online technology news outlet B!T as it expands its international portfolio across Europe.
CTPartners signs a letter of intent to buy Taylor Executive Consultancy Latam.
Analysts had said that Southeastern Asset Management's purchase of a 12% voting stake in News Corp was dubious.
Private equity firm 3i made an offer for the stake it does not yet own in Scandlines.
For USD200 million, TradeWeb would be acquiring BondDesk.
Corridor Capital purchased Innovative Office Products for an undisclosed amount.
Accel-KKR bought a majority stake in EA Holdings.
Vodafone Group has only a few hours left to acquire 75% of Kabel Deutschland's shares to tender its EUR7.7 billion or USD10.2 billion offer.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois