First aid manufacturer Med-Tech Resource was acquired by private equity firm GC Capital.
The Dabbagh Group is preparing to buy out Gulf Oil from JV Petromin.
A consortium led by Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) is set to acquire Indian mobile phone company Reliance Communication's (RCom) 80 percent stake in its subsidiary for $1.1 billion.
The private equity firm adds an 11% premium to the offer for EnergySolutions shares.
The Swiss bank Julius Baer would boost businesses in South America and Monaco through transfers of former Merrill Lynch businesses.
According to the Apple Daily, the Liu family owned Chong Hing Bank would be up for sale.
The auto parts maker has dodged a proxy war with investors Oskie Capital Management LLC and Marcato Capital Management LLC by deciding to increase its share buyback program.
American Greetings is privatized by the Weiss family.
EADS is now instituting changes such as a share buyback program and changes in its board.
The US, with its latest megadeals, lead the volume in mergers and acquisitions, overshadowing the bleak future of Europe and Asia.
BP, as promised, returns nearly US$8 billion to its investors through a share buy back program.
Men's Wearhouse drafts plans to improve K&G brand.
Liberty purchases 25% Charter Communications.
E*Trade will close books with Citadel on or before March 19.
Belgian KBC sells off its stake in Slovenia's NLB.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display