Sale of part of St James Place interest nets valuable capital for Lloyds.
Swedish companies for sale show market waking up after sluggish end to 2012.
Zamil purchases remaining stake in Advantec to be full owner.
CNPC to purchase ENI's twenty percent share in Mozambique gas project.
Nasdaq and SharesPost to create new market for privately held securities.
Islamic bonds to be issued by Emirates Airline.
Splunk's lack of competition makes it a record price sale for acquisition.
BP lost a bidding battle again to United States' ExxonMobile as the latter acquires access to Arctic Laptev Sea Fields where Russia's Rosneft has prospect reserves.
Corvex and Related lose court fight to restrain stock offer by Commonwealth REIT.
According to its CEO, Aabar would not increase its shareholdings in Arabtec.
A proposal for the sale of preferred shares of stock would be tabled for the shareholder meeting of Bancolombia.
Owners of Vuclip and Jigsee swap shares.
A1 putting together consortium with two of the major stockholders of CEDC.
Best Buy Co. has rejected an offer for minority investment from past chairman Richard Schulze's private equity sponsors.
Lenders in Spanish has been eyeing to acquire nationalized Catalunya Bank, which was bailed out last year amidst the crash of Spanish proper five years ago.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM