Sale of part of St James Place interest nets valuable capital for Lloyds.
Swedish companies for sale show market waking up after sluggish end to 2012.
Zamil purchases remaining stake in Advantec to be full owner.
CNPC to purchase ENI's twenty percent share in Mozambique gas project.
Nasdaq and SharesPost to create new market for privately held securities.
Islamic bonds to be issued by Emirates Airline.
Splunk's lack of competition makes it a record price sale for acquisition.
BP lost a bidding battle again to United States' ExxonMobile as the latter acquires access to Arctic Laptev Sea Fields where Russia's Rosneft has prospect reserves.
Corvex and Related lose court fight to restrain stock offer by Commonwealth REIT.
According to its CEO, Aabar would not increase its shareholdings in Arabtec.
A proposal for the sale of preferred shares of stock would be tabled for the shareholder meeting of Bancolombia.
Owners of Vuclip and Jigsee swap shares.
A1 putting together consortium with two of the major stockholders of CEDC.
Best Buy Co. has rejected an offer for minority investment from past chairman Richard Schulze's private equity sponsors.
Lenders in Spanish has been eyeing to acquire nationalized Catalunya Bank, which was bailed out last year amidst the crash of Spanish proper five years ago.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display