Loeb shares insights on its investment ideas on Japan and his style.
Gagfah is refinancing maturing loans to free up funds for renovations and/or acquisitions.
Atlantis Computing secures US$20 million in series D capital financing.
Lehman may sell off US$14 billion in unsecured claims to raise funds to pay off debts and other claims.
Telecom Italia still is in the process of determining the pursuit of the fixed line spinoff plan.
The Commercial Bank of Dubai has chosen three banks to manage its bond issue estimated at US$500 million.
Amspec purchaes Incline Equity Partners.
Globespan Capital Partners leads Series C Financing round for VNTurbo.
Deutsche Bank loan creates REMIC to become a bond for market purposes.
UCP purchases VKontakte majority shareholdings from founding stockholders.
Fenway Partners, the owners of the Riddell helmets brand and others, is now in the process of selling off its assets.
Winter apparel maker Canada Goose seeking investors for expansion purposes.
AIS completes refinancing through investor help.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by Sunday
Hinduja aims to form partnerships with UAE's sovereign wealth funds for projects in both India and the UAE.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back