PT Pertamina Irak Eksplorasi Produksi, a unit of state oil and gas firm PT Pertamina, has finalized a deal to buy 10 percent shares in Exxon Mobil Iraq Limited in West Qurna-1 block, Iraq
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. entered into a Purchase Agreement with Icahn Group.
HarbourVest Partners and Dubai-based private equity firm Lagoon Capital have teamed up to scout for secondary market private equity deals in the Middle East and North Africa.
American private equity firm Carlyle Group LP is considering to sell its 67% stake in Eastern Broadcasting Co. for up to USD700 million. Carlyle built a majority holding in the Taiwanese broadcaster after acquiring its parent company for USD1.5 billion.
Cloud storage provider Box, a rival of Dropbox, is raising USD100 million in new funding through a share sale that would value the company at around USD2 billion.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
Edgewood partners insurance center says the Carlyle Group agreed to acquire a controlling equity stake in the company
Majid Al Futtaim Holding LLC announced that it will be acquiring a Jourdan branch of the Middle East supermarket chain Spinneys. This year, the company also acquired a minority stake in Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC.
Private equity firm Ardian acquired stakes in buyout funds amounting to USD 4.3 billion, proving that the secondary market is alive and well.
Blackstone Group and GIC agreed to buy a 28.5% stake each in Rothesay Life, the European insurer of Goldman Sachs.
Palatine Private Equity had purchased a GBP 16 million minority stake in Bolton-based Forrest.
Peabody Energy Corp had finalized an agreement for bankrupt Peabody retiree health care benefits.
Critics say the UK Prime Minister's Home to Buy scheme would only push home prices higher than expected.
Sources revealed that France-based Societe Generale would be issuing a USD 300 million Islamic bond program in Malaysia.
Company filings revealed that W&G Investments will be offering a share sale tomorrow as part of its due diligence requirement for its planned bid of RBS branches.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display