Vivendi SA is in talks with Emirates Telecommunications concerning its 53 percent stake in Maroc Telecom.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by on Tuesday.
Algae International raises US $5 million in equity financing with AGS Capital, which will be used to develop its algae cultivation and development program.
TowerBrook Capital revealed that it had acquired Metallum Group with EUR295 million in debt financing.
Everstone Capital agreed to acquire a significant minority stake in Hinduja Leyland Finance.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by on Wednesday.
AlpInvest won its bid to purchase EUR800 million in private equity assets from HypoVereinsbank.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday.
Live Nation invests on Ticketmaster's tech to combat automated ticketing 'bots.'
Pfizer invests in two plants in Ireland.
Fiat announced today that it will increase its stake on RCS Mediagroup.
Diageo PLC announced that they have acquired stakes in United Spirits Ltd.
Unilever was unable to raise its holding in Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUVR) to its goal of 75%.
Unilever announced increased in stake holdings for Hindustan Unilever, the company’s Indian unit, for Eur2.45 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display