The hedge fund Barington urges cutting of costs and expansion of board of directors for the Jones Group.
Japan's electronics maker Sharp Corp is selling its 9.2 percent stake in Pioneer Corp, according to Japanese newspaper Nikkei
An IPO is to be made of shares of Portola Pharmaceuticals expecting a return of US$150 million.
Biodesix raises fund through preferred shares sales.
Seibu Holdings is opposing attempts by Cerberus to gain more seats in the board of directors.
Lippo Group would undertake three separate IPOs for its units.
Beleaguered company J. C. Penney Co Inc has engaged the services of Blackstone Group LP's financial advisory arm for their expertise on how to best position the firm financially, according to sources.
The group led by Thoma Bravo goes up against Bain-Golden State Capital for final bids for BMC Software.
Led by Norwest Venture Partners, iRhythm Technologies latest funding round was able to raise US$16 million.
India’s online retailer Snapdeal has raised funding estimated to be between $30 million and $50 million from eBay and Recuit Co of Japan.
SunTech exploring options with investors and buyers of assets.
The initial public offering of Taylor Morrison Home Corp, which is the latest for companies tied to the housing sector, has raised $628.3 million.
As an alternative to the Sprint Nextel offer, Aurelius Capital Management has offered US$80 million in financing to Clearwire.
Southeastern Asset Management calls the evaluation of the Silver Lake-Dell leveraged buyout offer as "flawed".
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM