The hedge fund Barington urges cutting of costs and expansion of board of directors for the Jones Group.
Japan's electronics maker Sharp Corp is selling its 9.2 percent stake in Pioneer Corp, according to Japanese newspaper Nikkei
An IPO is to be made of shares of Portola Pharmaceuticals expecting a return of US$150 million.
Biodesix raises fund through preferred shares sales.
Seibu Holdings is opposing attempts by Cerberus to gain more seats in the board of directors.
Lippo Group would undertake three separate IPOs for its units.
Beleaguered company J. C. Penney Co Inc has engaged the services of Blackstone Group LP's financial advisory arm for their expertise on how to best position the firm financially, according to sources.
The group led by Thoma Bravo goes up against Bain-Golden State Capital for final bids for BMC Software.
Led by Norwest Venture Partners, iRhythm Technologies latest funding round was able to raise US$16 million.
India’s online retailer Snapdeal has raised funding estimated to be between $30 million and $50 million from eBay and Recuit Co of Japan.
SunTech exploring options with investors and buyers of assets.
The initial public offering of Taylor Morrison Home Corp, which is the latest for companies tied to the housing sector, has raised $628.3 million.
As an alternative to the Sprint Nextel offer, Aurelius Capital Management has offered US$80 million in financing to Clearwire.
Southeastern Asset Management calls the evaluation of the Silver Lake-Dell leveraged buyout offer as "flawed".
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display