Boulder, Colorado-based startup TeamSnap scored $7.5 million in a Series B funding round to develop its app that helps sports coaches and league officials manage the schedule of their sports teams.
Boston, US-based enterprise software maker Mendix nabbed $25 million in venture capital funding led by Battery Ventures to fuel its mission to build a big business in the software industry.
Colorado-based building and battery startups Prescient, Boulder Ionics, and RoundPegg announced that they received funding from investors this week, which will be used for expansion and development.
California-based biomedical firm LoneStar Heart Inc raised almost USD2.4 million in a Series C financing round from unnamed venture investors, which would be used for the company's heart therapies for advanced heart failure patients.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- US SEC Scraps Some of Its Most Ambitious Greenhouse Gas Emission Disclosure Requirements From Draft Climate Rules: Report
- Judge Junks Donald Trump Requests for 30-Day Extension to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Intuitive Machines Makes History After Its Odysseus Lander Becomes First Commercial Spacecraft to Land on Moon