Disney's new film "Wish" did not shine during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, failing to meet box office analysts' expectations.
Disney is looking up at the stars on "Wish" to regain its theatrical success in the post-pandemic cinematic realm.
Majority of e-Commerce startups are running below expectations. Some of them sold for a fraction of their previous valuations. Groupon, One Kings Line and Wish.com were few examples that give insight of what's happening.
Startup Wish has received $19 million new investment led by GGV Capital and Formation 8 along with Yahoo's co-founder Jerry Yang while managing director for GGV Hans Tung joined the company's board of directors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Donald Trump Endorses $400 Shoes at Sneaker Con After $355 Million Ruling in Civil Fraud Lawsuit
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction