Owners of Hong Kong lender Wing Hang Bank Ltd. had received preliminary bids for its sale. It has engaged Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to advise it on the deal. Wing Hang plans to sell the company for USD4.5 billion.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday including Statoil, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, ThyssenKrupp, Mercator, Avivasa Emeklilik, Hayat Sigorta, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Telus Corp, Atrium Innovations and John Hardy
Michael Smith, current Australia and New Zealand Bank CEO, in an interview with Bloomberg's Susan Li said Hong Kong is the stepping stone towards China.
According to sources who told the Wall Street Journal, family-run Wing Hang Bank Ltd may get takeover bids from Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd and United Overseas Bank Ltd of Singapore.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump