Wayfair, an online home-furnishings site, saw its company valuation hiked past the billion - dollar mark when it recently raised $150 million in a T. Rowe Price - led fundraising round, said a source who told Reuters.
Wayfair LLC Chief Executive Officer Niraj Shah had disclosed that it would be holding a venture capital round soon.
Former Warner Music Group executive Michael Fleisher, who had experienced leading public listings, was appointed by Wayfair LLC as its new chief financial officer.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value