Mountain View, California-based cybersecurity startup Shape Security pocketed $40 million in a venture funding round led by Norwest Ventures and Sierra Ventures to beef up its product offerings and its sales team.
San Francisco, US-based insurance broker Zenefits raised $15 million in funding to improve the development, sales, and marketing of its product that makes administrative tasks easier.
Cambridge-based anti-obesity drug developer Zafgen Inc bagged another USD45 million in a Series E funding round today, bringing its total funding to date to USD114 million.
Venrock promoted general counsel David Stepp to partner.
California-based startup company Zenefits has secured US $2.1 million seed capital from a round led by Maverick Capital and Venrock.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks