Mountain View, California-based cybersecurity startup Shape Security pocketed $40 million in a venture funding round led by Norwest Ventures and Sierra Ventures to beef up its product offerings and its sales team.
San Francisco, US-based insurance broker Zenefits raised $15 million in funding to improve the development, sales, and marketing of its product that makes administrative tasks easier.
Cambridge-based anti-obesity drug developer Zafgen Inc bagged another USD45 million in a Series E funding round today, bringing its total funding to date to USD114 million.
Venrock promoted general counsel David Stepp to partner.
California-based startup company Zenefits has secured US $2.1 million seed capital from a round led by Maverick Capital and Venrock.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value