Stellantis signed a multi-billion-euro framework arrangement with Ayvens to sell 500,000 automobiles in Europe over three years.
The Biden administration may stall crucial pollution restrictions on cars, hurting EV development.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk told investors a cheaper EV will be produced later this year.
GM is using its recycled water bottles to build an insulation part for its Chevrolet Equinox engine. The effort is a part of the company’s initiative to achieve zero waste.
Audi has made a special extended version based on its A8 L model. The 20-foot long, six seat luxury limousine is made according to a special request from an unknown European buyer.
The world’s first fully autonomous taxis might be hitting the streets of Singapore earlier than other cities. An MIT-supported startup is dedicated to develop a technology to achieve that, and is now seeking for approval for pilot program.
French government offered an old nuclear plant site for Tesla to build its electric car manufacturing facility. The plant site is shutting down and Tesla’s existence could help support local residents with jobs.
Tesla announced parts shortage as the factor that caused the company to miss its initial sales target for the first quarter of 2016. The company, however, retains its guideline for the full year as it already solved the root of the problem accordingly.
Volkswagen will start recalling 91,000 of its Passat 2012-2014 models in the U.S. over problems with the vehicle’s connector that could cause overheating and electrical short. The automaker is lately being clouded by scandals regarding emission and its vehicles.
Volkswagen and Porsche identified a potential problem in their Cayenne and Touareg model from 2011 to 2016 and are calling back 800,000 SUVs to undergo a service to address the issue. The companies said this is a precautionary move, as a U.S. judge demanded that the companies come up with a plan immediately.
The sales of Honda’s first five-seater fuel cell vehicle has began in Japan, and the Clarity Fuel Cell is planned to enter the European and U.S. market later this year. The new fuel cell car is seeing some performance improvement and only takes three minutes to refuel its compact fuel cell stacks.
The invention of Hoverbike, which is essentially half helicopter, half motorcycle, could be a game-changer in the field of aeronautics. Its prototypes are already being considered for future transportation and battle use.
The car is still in great condition and the features are updated and exceptional. The dealer bought the vehicle directly from the actor. This Schwarzenegger's classic car is now a hot item on eBay, waiting for its next rightful owner.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump