Self.made billionaire Sean Parker continues his vision on advancing medical researches. His Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy collaborated with the Cancer Research Institute in an effort to use algorith in uncovering neoantigens.
The president of Russia, Vladimir Putin, announced that his country had found two vaccines to cure Ebola. However, the announcement has drawn some skepticism among experts who have previously developed other vaccines for Ebola.
Two tiny companies are preparing to challenge some of the world's largest drug makers in the battle for dominance in the $3 billion global market for influenza vaccines, armed with little more than tiny tobacco plants.
Hookipa Biotech AG, whose Vaxwave Technology, would help in the furtherance of infectious disease control and cancer management.
immatics raises EUR34 million in its latest Series D round financing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks