The Australian government boosted its funding to AU$76 million to encourage partnerships between university researchers and the industry. The fund forms part of the AU$1.1 billion National Innovation and Science Agenda.
University of Kansan pushes research for dementia.
Thinking that the research is illegal, state lawmakers pushed to stop University of Mexico on researching using the body parts of aborted babies.
Last Thursday, Tate Student Center’s biggest room was filled with more than a thousand people after University of Georgia formally publicize its fund-raising campaign.
Canadian students can now receive more grants as the government’s first budget revealed more financial aids for post-secondary students. In addition, graduates will not be demanded to pay students loan back until they make $25,000 a year.
One of China’s biggest venture capital firm, Qiming, secured its fifth US dollar venture capital fund in total of $648 million. The fund will help expand the firm’s investments in Chinese top startups in various sectors such as internet, consumer, technology, healthcare, as well as cleantech.
The website for students and lecturers should have displayed links to class resources and informations. But instead, it showed pictures of militants and the verses of Quran in Arabic.
peerTransfer raised $6.4 million in a round led by QED Investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM