Anbang Insurance is acquiring Allianz’s operations in South Korea after dropping its offer to buy Starwood hotels. The deal is waiting for approval from South Korea’s financial regulator.
Giant South Africa-based international banking group Old Mutual has stated that they are considering all options as a result of a strategic review. Many believe that the group is planning to split itself into several business units.
Applications with the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service was filed by two Bank Rossiya as they bid to purchase shareholdings in Tele2 from state backed bank VTB.
According to Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside, the factory is able to produce 'tens of millions' per year.
Avon agreed to sells its Silpada Jewelry Unit to Rhinestone for $85 Million
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It