Jerzy Malek, the founder of salmon processor Morpol, picked up a 12.9% stake in Alesund, Norway-based biomarine firm Hofseth Biocare in a private placement valued at NOK45 million.
The government of Chile gave $350,000 in funding to tech startup Kaitek Labs to develop prototype of a device that detects red tide in a bid to reduce the costs of testing for toxins.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market