The World Bank is seeking to finance development projects in areas in Iraq that the government has recaptured from Islamic State militants, its regional vice president said.
Tunisia canceled a new tax on Monday imposed on travelers crossing Libya’s border after the measure triggered rioting, highlighting the problems facing the government as it seeks to bolster shaky state accounts.
International law company Eversheds expands in Africa through partnerships with Mahons Attorneys in South Africa and El Heni in Tunisia. Both firms will be rebranded as Eversheds.
Tunisia received loan facility from IMF to boost capitalization of local banks.
Tunisia finalizes loan package from Islamic Development Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value