Meanoma is a less common but more serious than other types of skin cancer and the Melanoma Management Adam Riker is reviewing an approach to manage it.
The World Health Organization has prequalified a tool for the quick diagnosis of hepatitis C. Since treatment for hepatitis C has become affordable and available in low and middle-income countries, the organization believes that the prequalification of an effective diagnostic tool will improve the number of patients cured.
International scientists and physicians met in Texas for the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, a collaborative effort among cancer experts to present the latest researches on breast cancer.
ALS ONE has been granted $4 million to fund researches on the development of ALS treatment. The organization, which was founded early this year by Kevin Gosnell, works in collaboration with four other institutional leaders in ALS treatment.
BioPen uses 3D bioprinting technology to enable surgeons draw viable human stem cells in order to reconstruct bones of damaged joints. The product is still at the R&D stage and is still being actively tested and improved.
A gene therapy for Bubble Boy Disease has received positive evaluation from European regulatory panel, paving a way for official approval. Currently, there’s no gene therapy for the disease, and the therapy would enhance patient’s success in survival and even recovery.
With an objective of not giving any such scope for price escalation as Martin Shkreli did for Daraprim generic drug, US Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) has turned very cautious on approvals to generic drugs. US FDA is now reviewing new applications for generic drugs, while ensuring no such lapses of price escalation.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It