Star Scientific Inc, a dietary supplements maker based in Henrico County, US, secured $9.3 million through equity and funding deals from its investors as it struggles to achieve profitability and conquer liquidity problems.
Richmond, US-based visual creation studio Alice Blue acquired New York-based multi-faceted post-production studio Nucleus Imaging, a bigger firm, for an undisclosed amount to expand into a new market.
Newport News, Virginia-based nuclear services provider Huntington Ingalls Industries has picked up Broomfield, Colorado-based environmental engineering company SM Stoller Corp in a deal, of which financial terms were undisclosed.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic