George Osborne has over-shoot the borrowing forecast due to weak economic outlook and poor tax receipts. In order to achieve his self imposed goal, he has been left with only two options for his 2016 budget- cut public expenses or increase taxes. However, the UK chancellor has hinted opting for reducing public expenses while addressing the BBC’s Marr Show.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy