British private equity firm Charterhouse [CHCAP.UL] is working with JP Morgan (JPM.N) on options for healthcare company Tunstall, in a deal which could value the company at up to 700 million pounds ($1.1 billion), a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
synlab acquires Medicap Holdings from Baltcap but financial details of the transaction were not revealed.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value