Apple has pulled all of Nokia’s Withings products from its online store. The move comes after Nokia sued Apple for patent infringement in courts across the globe.
Three stores in New York will be converted to Starbucks stores, one store in Beverly Hills will be closed completely, one other in Seattle will remain open. More than 350 retail locations will also continue to sell the Teavana products, and some of the menus will be incorporated into Starbucks' menu.
Due to high costs of operations and low returns, Woolworths opts to close down stores in Nigeria.
British retail giant Tesco Plc is partnering with Tata conglomerate subsidiary Trent to open stores in India.
In the battle of the app stores, Google Play won for Q2 2013.
Allen Edmonds was exploring a potential sale of the firm for US$150 million to US$200 million.
Delhaize Group announced that it would sell its 25 Maxi, Mini Maxi, and Tempo outlets in Montenegro to Expo Commerce.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value