Apple has pulled all of Nokia’s Withings products from its online store. The move comes after Nokia sued Apple for patent infringement in courts across the globe.
Three stores in New York will be converted to Starbucks stores, one store in Beverly Hills will be closed completely, one other in Seattle will remain open. More than 350 retail locations will also continue to sell the Teavana products, and some of the menus will be incorporated into Starbucks' menu.
Due to high costs of operations and low returns, Woolworths opts to close down stores in Nigeria.
British retail giant Tesco Plc is partnering with Tata conglomerate subsidiary Trent to open stores in India.
In the battle of the app stores, Google Play won for Q2 2013.
Allen Edmonds was exploring a potential sale of the firm for US$150 million to US$200 million.
Delhaize Group announced that it would sell its 25 Maxi, Mini Maxi, and Tempo outlets in Montenegro to Expo Commerce.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan