Giant South Africa-based international banking group Old Mutual has stated that they are considering all options as a result of a strategic review. Many believe that the group is planning to split itself into several business units.
The Queen's University Capital Club focuses on fueling the Canadian students entrepreneurial ecosystem. This year, they determined to foster more student startups with this competition where selected applicants can meet venture capitalists and accelerators that could help them develop their startups. All Canadian students are welcome to apply via the club's website.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Silver Koi's Co-Founders, Claire Chen and E. Choi, Rapidly and Abundantly Transform NFTs
- Spirit Airlines Offers Early Departure Packages to Salaried Employees: Here's Why
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?