SunEdison is facing another lawsuit, this time from its subsidiary TerraForm. TerraForm accused its parent company for misallocating cash for its projects in India to SunEdison’s own balance sheet.
SunEdison is about to file bankruptcy protection to safeguard itself from creditors while trying to recover from its losses while it continues to operate. At the same time it is being investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission over possible overstating.
Trina Solar reported increase in sales as high demand for products developed in China and Japan.
China and the European Union have agreed on a trade price and concluded a six-week dispute over Chinese solar panels.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display