Billionaire and shopping mall mogul Henry Sy would expand his foothold in China with new shopping malls in Yangzhou and Changzhou, reported Bloomberg.
SM Investments Corp
Philippine-based real estate holding company SM Investments Corp entered an agreement to acquire a 34% stake in CityMall Commercial Center Inc for an undisclosed amount to construct a chain of community malls in Visayas and Mindanao.
Philippine mall and banking conglomerate SM Investments Corp (SMIC) has purchased five business process outsourcing (BPO) buildings in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig for an undisclosed amount.
SM Investment Corporation shares experience an all time low since discounted share sale.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value