Billionaire and shopping mall mogul Henry Sy would expand his foothold in China with new shopping malls in Yangzhou and Changzhou, reported Bloomberg.
Philippine-based real estate holding company SM Investments Corp entered an agreement to acquire a 34% stake in CityMall Commercial Center Inc for an undisclosed amount to construct a chain of community malls in Visayas and Mindanao.
Philippine mall and banking conglomerate SM Investments Corp (SMIC) has purchased five business process outsourcing (BPO) buildings in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig for an undisclosed amount.
SM Investment Corporation shares experience an all time low since discounted share sale.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms