Google has leased a former printworks site in the Mission district in San Francisco as part of its strategy to get tech engineers who don't want to commute to Silicon Valley to its team, the Financial Times reported.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based security startup SlickLogin confirmed that it is being added by Santa Clara County, US-based Internet giant Google for an undisclosed amount in an acqui-hire deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Alibaba Co-Founder Jack Ma, the Chinese Tech's Poster Boy, Moves Into Food Business
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Spirit Airlines Offers Early Departure Packages to Salaried Employees: Here's Why
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- General Motors Stock Jumps 10% as the Automaker Announces $10 Billion Buyback, Dividend Hike