State-run media broadcasts indicated that the Chinese government is turning against the country’s most successful e-commerce company Alibaba. However, the company didn’t seem to take much damage from the reports in terms of sales and shares.
The Taizhou project, a petrochemical complex located in East China, had stalled because of the lack of a proper location.
Blitsy, the online crafts company and site, received over a million dollars in seed funding from known institutional and angel investors.
Spotify's revenues in 2012 grew more than twice as much after expansion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks