Converse is adopting a new approach to update its Chuck Taylor shoes. The shoemaker revealed its newest Chuck II Reflective Print collection with an improvement in functionality and visual features to offer users a brand-new style and experience.
Puma is making a huge come back as sales grew more than anticipated. Rihanna's line of premium designed shoes along with the Fenty collection is drawing more customers boosting the company's once meager sales.
European luxury shoe brand Jimmy Choo said on Tuesday that it would float on the London Stock Exchange, with an offer of existing shares from owner JAB Luxury.
Allen Edmonds was exploring a potential sale of the firm for US$150 million to US$200 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century