Even as Wal-Mart Stores Inc showed unusual openness to outsiders' complaints by taking steps including raising wages, it has been trying to slam the door on a shareholder proposal that could weaken the founding Walton family's power over its board.
The U.S. Federal Reserve said on Thursday it would assume wider corporate bond spreads and a higher oil price in the most strenuous scenario it will use in next year's run of its annual check of banks' health.
T. Rowe Price, the second largest shareholder in Allergan Inc (AGN.N), said on Friday that it wants the company to hold off on making major moves before a Dec. 18 special shareholder meeting, and criticized the board on its corporate governance.
Japan's SoftBank Corp said it expected a gain of about 500 billion yen ($4.6 billion) from Alibaba Group Holding's share listing in New York, where the Chinese e-commerce leader surged 38 percent on its first day of trade.
CtW Investment Group urges recomputation of compensations and urged the opposition to compensation committee.
French billionaire Vincent Bollore is Vivendi's largest shareholder and is not seeking a paying position in the French conglomerate.
Wison Engineering Services Co. Ltd, is cooperating with Chinese authorities investigating the corruption allegedly committed by the current state assets regulator during his tenure as PetroChina head.
Dell Inc, third-largest personal-computer maker, may postpone shareholder’s vote regarding the buyout by its founder.
Fraser & Neave Ltd considers the separation of its property business from its other businesses.
Elan CEO Kelly Martin's future employment with the upcoming shareholder vote.
LDK transfers more shares under a purchase agreement with Fulai.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value