Uber is in talks to sell more than $1 billion in convertible debt, a source familiar with the matter said, soon after the U.S. taxi service said it raised $1.2 billion in its latest funding round.
HealthCare Royalty Partners was the lead investor in the Series E funding round of advanced medical devices maker Invuity Inc which raised $36 million, a statement about the funding said.
GE Ventures and Northgate Capital joined existing investors in the Series E funding round extension of RainDance Technologies Inc which raised $16.5 million, a statement about the funding said.
Turn, a marketing software and analytics platform, was able to get $80 million from its Series E round from two of the biggest investment firms in the world.
Hightail, which was formerly known to many as the file-sharing service name YouSendIt, has raised a total of USD83 million after it nabbed USD34 million in new funding from an investment round led by Western Digital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value